Dual Force-Feedback Arm & Hand Exoskeletons – DEXO
DEXO is a product family of arm and hand force-feedback exoskeletons, software and control center, enabling immersive, intuitive and dexterous remote operations. With DEXO, complex robotic teleoperation are made more intuitive and effective thanks to its capability to render force or guidance information during operations. Associated with virtual or augmented reality rendering, DEXO technologies can also be applied to interactive training as well as upper body rehabilitation.
With the Sensoric Arm Master, robot arm control is intuitive, the robot arm moves as your arm moves and the operator feels the forces that the robot arm senses increasing the feeling of presence. When an unexpected situation occurs, just move your arm to perform new operations, without training.
- SAM is worn on your arm and is adjustable to each individual.
- SAM is lightweight and due to gravity compensation is not tiring to use, even for long periods.
- SAM can be used within sight of the robot it is controlling or many kilometers away.
- SAM customers include the European Space Agency.
- a 7 kg 7- DOF SAM portable arm exoskeleton providing force-feedback comprising 5 adjustable passive joints to adapt to the operator’s morphology.
- onboard actuation (DC motors) and sensing (torque sensor and encoders).
- a joint dispatcher that communicates with the joint controllers. It integrates the joint controllers’ data.
- a description how to gather data from and actuate the exoskeleton.
- TCP/IP Interface to the Joint Dispatcher to make it easier for the customer to implement the controller.
- SAM controller software including joint to joint control and a TCP/IP high level interface to communicate with a slave.
- a full haptic chain comprising the exoskeleton controller software, a virtual robot slave simulator and 3D visualisation tools.
- Intuitive and dexterous control of robotic manipulators and end-effectors
- Remote control of space, ground and undersea robotic operations
- Robotic manipulation operations In hazardous or de-structured environments
- Operations requiring high level of human skills and expertise
- Large delay and satellite relayed teleoperation
- Virtual environment based training and simulation
- Force-feedback based rehabilitation and body stimulation
- Entertainment and gaming
- Individual components or full setup Implementation and configuration
- System components adaptation to customer needs
- Virtual reality implementation and Integration with exoskeletons control
- System operations