- Support internal and external training projects, on engineering and/or human resources subjects
- Assess the use of LMS and eLearning for the various training subjects
- Adapt existing material or develop new training material in cooperation with experienced Instructors and Human Resources Staff.
Training and Development Intern(M/F)
Mechanical Engineer <br> Space Robotics
Space Application Services is a company based in the Brussels area (BE) that provides products and services for the space sectors in many areas from Avionic, Robotic, Human Exploration, Science, Earth observation and many more, including Astronauts and Ground Support Personnel training for the International Space Station programme.
In this area the company provides high qualified training personnel on the ESA site in Cologne (DE) that can organise courses and analyse, develop and implement classroom lessons, hand-on technical training and simulations, following the Instructional System Design Approach.
Internally, Space Applications Services develops training and courses for its own employees.
To support internal and external training projects, Space Applications Services is looking for a training and development intern.
The successful candidate will be based in our main office at Sint-Stevens-Woluwe (Brussels area).
Tasks and Responsibilities
Qualifications and Experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools (Powerpoint, Word, Excel)
- Basic skills and understanding of multimedia, image, video and audio editing tools
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Basic understanding of training and development concepts
- A degree in engineering, computer science or equivalent, or the capability and interest to work on technical subjects.
The following will be considered as an asset:
- Familiarity or experience with Learning Management System(s)
- Familiarity or experience in Employee Development / Human Resources.
Candidates will have the following skills
- An innovative mindset and open mindedness
- A proactive attitude
- Ability to adhere to strict standards of confidentiality
- A very good level of written and spoken English.
What Do We Offer?
- A professional experience in a growing international company in the Space industry, with staff located in Belgium, Germany, the Netherlands and the USA
- Under certain conditions, a monthly lump sum allowance
- A professional, pleasant atmosphere with motivated and passionate staff, where autonomy and initiatives are encouraged.
Candidates shall be eligible to do an internship in the European Union.
We are looking for someone to be available for a 3 to 4 months’ internship.
We are looking for someone to start as soon as possible
- Send your CV and Motivation Letter (both in English) to email@example.com , along with your internship start date
- For this position, the contact person is Mr. Olivier Lamborelle.
- Include your CV and Motivation Letter (both in English) and send to firstname.lastname@example.org