The Team is seeking top talent currently enrolled in University studies, for joining our team as an intern, in our efforts to contribute to Europe’s objective of the sustainable return to the Moon, and to the expansion of humankind into the Solar System.
Duties for technical internships typically include a selection of the following:
- Supporting the Team in the design and development of electro-/mechanical and processing systems for exploration and In-Situ Resource Utilisation (ISRU)
- Supporting the Team in system and subsystem trade-off, designing, prototyping, prototype de-bugging, functional verification and optimisation
- Supporting the design and breadboarding of prototypes in the context of the ALCHEMIST studies, part of the ESA ISRU Demonstration Mission (https://www.spaceapplications.com/news/an-alchemist-on-the-moon/)
- Supporting the research, design and developing novel systems for the deployment of low-cost payloads by Rovers at the Lunar surface in the context of the Lunar Volatiles Mobile Instrumentation project (LUVMI) (https://www.luvmi.space)
- Supporting the preparation of Earth-based analogue integrated test missions for the robotic and human exploration of the Moon and Mars.
- Supporting spacecraft systems engineering tasks and conduction of Concurrent Design sessions
- Supporting studies related to future human spaceflight and exploration of the solar system
- Creating visualisation of concepts in 2D, 3D