The candidate(s) will support EUMETSAT technical officers in the monitoring of these software procurements:
- Monitor the development and testing of EPS-SG Operational Processors, including:
o Monitor and report on all phases of the software development / procurement process, from kick-off, to reviews, testing and final acceptance;
o Provide and monitor actions, open points follow-up, RID, etc during the complete procurement cycle;
o Observe and support software test and integration activities performed at EUMETSAT or at the software supplier site (the position requires a significant number of travels within Europe);
o Analyse test reports;
- Contribute to reviewing the EPS-SG Processing Specifications, and associated Test Data;
- Attend and contribute to all Operational Processors related meetings.
In addition, the Service Management will include:
- Monitor and report on the performance of this software procurement monitoring service;
- Coordinate with the Customer (EUMETSAT) and other on-site contractors/services.