- Coordinating smoothly the day-to-day office operations, i.e.: procurement flow, shipments, deliveries
- Ensuring the good running of the office environment, i.e.: general tidiness, facility and device maintenance, office supplies, insurances, safety & security compliances, cleaning crew tasks
- Supervising, monitoring and supporting whenever necessary (workload, pick time) the Office Administrative Assistant’s duties
- Preparing, maintaining and/or implementing office documents to the Company demanding standards, i.e.: forms, lists, manuals, proposal submissions, procedures
- Writing emails & letters with consistency with an excellent level of English
- Taking care of travel arrangements for the Top Management (4 persons)
- Being the contact person for suppliers, such as the estate agency or the IT developer related to some of our customised documents
- Being responsible for the existing Intranet content in terms of regularity, flow and texts/pictures updates
- Contributing to the external image of the Company by modifying, upon request, some website items (pictures, news) and by taking care of renewing business cards, leaflets, branding items (shirts, stickers, etc.)
- Setting up and coordinating Company Events, together with the Office Administrative Assistant and under the supervision of the Administration Department Manager.
The successful candidate will be based in our main office at Sint-Stevens-Woluwe
The position is in the Administration Department (comprises of 8 persons).
The candidate will mainly report to the Administration Department Manager and will closely collaborate with the Office Administrative Assistant.
Tasks and Responsibilities
Qualifications and Experience
- A Bachelor Degree in Office Management, Business Administration or relevant discipline
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar position
- First Aider, preferably for office environment
- A driving licence is highly recommended.
Candidates will have the following skills
- Master multi-tasker, flexible and stress resistant
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
- A keen eye for detail and ability to merge tasks
- Very good written and spoken English; Dutch or French as a native language would be considered as an asset
- Proven experience with MS Office.
What Do We Offer?
- Working in a growing company with Staff located in Belgium, Germany, the Netherlands and the USA
- A professional, pleasant atmosphere with motivated and passionate staff, where autonomy and initiatives are encouraged
- An interesting remuneration package with a relocation allowance, if applicable
- A full time position with an indefinite contract of employment.
Candidates shall be eligible to work in the European Union or in possession of a European Blue Card for two or more years.
We are looking for someone to start as soon as possible.
Candidates shall have European nationality.
The application deadline is 10 February 2019
- Include your CV and Motivation Letter (both in English) and send to email@example.com
- For this position, the contact person is Ms. Françoise Glinne