- Following up of the HR Policies
- Dealing with day-to-day operations and administration of the Human Resources activities as follows:
- Absence management
- Benefits in kind (mobile/internet subscription, commuting, etc.)
- Follow up the on and off boarding
- Maintain and apply the procedures
- Implement the required documents (work permit, etc.)
- Maintain Employee files and data entry in the HR Management tool
- Applying the recruitment process for Administrative, Scientific and Engineering profiles:
- Posting job adverts, reporting the HR pre-screening of applicants
- Being one of the main points of contact for Employees day-to-day relations
- Supporting the Company branding
- Supporting the Human Resources Coordinator and the Administration Department Manager regarding the Staff Annual Performance Reviews.
The successful candidate will be based in our main office at Sint-Stevens-Woluwe
The position is in the Human Resources Team (Administration Department, comprises of 8 persons).
The candidate will mainly report the Human Resources Coordinator.
Tasks and Responsibilities
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Human Resources
- First experience in a similar position
- Familiarity with the Belgian labour law and social security rules
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Preference will be given to a Dutch native speaker.
Candidates will have the following skills
- Strength to cope with schedules and deadlines
- Ability to synthesise and summarise
- Ability to adhere to strict standards of confidentiality
- Ability to work in distributed international teams
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Good analytical skills and capacity to grasp new concepts quickly
- A keen eye for detail
- A proactive approach, with initiative and ability to work independently.
What Do We Offer?
- Working in a growing company with Staff located in Belgium, Germany, the Netherlands and the USA
- A professional, pleasant atmosphere with motivated and passionate staff, where autonomy and initiatives are encouraged
- An interesting remuneration package
- A full time position with an indefinite contract of employment.
Candidates shall be eligible to work in the European Union or in possession of a European Blue Card for two or more years.
We are looking for someone to start as of January 2019.
Candidates shall have European nationality.
The application deadline is 30 November 2018
- Include your CV and Motivation Letter (both in English) and send to email@example.com
- For this position, the contact person is Ms. Dinara Karimova