- Supporting the follow up of all ESERO contracts, following-up on STEM education deliverables (teacher training, classroom resources and activities, project awareness raising), reporting and invoicing related issues
- Supporting the organization of progress meetings with each ESERO Office and related stakeholders/national partners, as well as providing support to the organization of annual workshops with all ESERO managers
- Providing feedback to ESERO national operators on the suitability of ESERO deliverables from the point of view of their scientific/technical and educational accuracy and adequacy
- Ensuring the proper transfer of ESA technical and scientific know-how, properly filtered for educational purposes, to the ESERO network
- In accordance with the demand and opportunities identified by ESA and the ESEROs, proposing ways to make ESA educational content and activities accessible to education networks and providers
- Supporting the evaluation of ESERO activities against Key Performance Indicators
- Responding to the direct contacts and requests from education stakeholders, networks, projects and providers in ESA Member States and, when required, in EU Member States and/or beyond European level
- Contributing to the promotion of ESERO activities through appropriate outreach channels within and outside ESA, and ensuring the compliance of ESERO activities with the outreach guidelines in force
- Contribute to the outreach activities of the ESA Education office.
The position requires short travels within the EU.