- Electrical and electronics design of spacecraft payload
- Technical specification of electronics subsystems
- Design of PCBs according to ECSS and/or IPC Class 3, including analysis and simulation
- Selection, procurement and qualification of: COTS/HiRel electronics subsystems, EEE parts and PCB assemblies
- Preparation and performance of electrical testing campaign (e.g. functional, performance, EMC, ESD)
- Assessment of system reliability, failure modes, and safety
- Development of VHDL for FPGAs and integrating IP cores in FPGA designs.
Electrical / Electronics Engineer(M/F)
Media & Communications Intern
The successful candidate will be based in our main office at Sint-Stevens-Woluwe (Brussels Area).
The position is in the Systems Department (comprises of 40 persons), Avionics & Embedded Systems (AES) Team.
The candidate will mainly report to the AES Team Leader.
Tasks and Responsibilities
Qualifications and Experience
- A Bachelor or Master Degree in electronics discipline
- At least 2 years’ experience in electrical/electronics engineering
- Proficiency in electrical/electronics design and analysis, VHDL and hardware design
- Experience with PCB design tools (e.g. Altium Designer), FPGA tools (e.g. ISE/EDK, Vivado)
- Knowledge of FPGAs, SoC and IP Cores (preferably in space industry)
- Will be considered as an asset:
– Experience on payload development for ISS
– Experience with: embedded systems (microcontroller and FPGA based), ECSS and/or IPC class 3 standards related to electrical and electronics systems design, manufacturing, and testing.
Candidates will have the following skills
- Strength to cope with schedules and deadlines
- Ability to synthesise, summarise and draw conclusions
- Able to adhere to strict standards of confidentiality
- Ability to work in distributed international teams
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- A proactive approach, with initiative and ability to work independently
- Excellent written and spoken English.
What Do We Offer?
- Working in a growing company located in Belgium, Germany, the Netherlands and the USA
- A professional, pleasant atmosphere with motivated and passionate staff, where autonomy and initiatives are encouraged
- An interesting remuneration package with a relocation allowance, if applicable
- A full time employment position.
Candidates shall be eligible to work in the European Union or in possession of a European Blue Card for two or more years.
We are looking for someone to start as soon as possible.
The application deadline is 07 September 2018
- Include your CV and Motivation Letter (both in English) and send to to email@example.com
- For this position, the contact person is Mr. Michel Ilzkovitz